The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Laminate Trimmer combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. The Laminate Trimmer leverages our POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS™ electronics. This delivers the power of corded 1.25 horsepower laminate trimmers and best-in-class 31,000 RPM providing you with power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials. With our M18™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ 5.0Ah battery, the cordless laminate tirmmer cuts up to 76m of 9.5mm roundovers in red-oak, providing you with all-day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The handheld laminate trimmer is equipped with a micro-adjust dial and macro-adjust button, providing you with fast and accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable-speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000 RPM gives you control in all applications. The compact router also features a sturdy 101mm sub-base plate providing you with stability, and dual-LED lights illuminate your work surface.
- Macro adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments.
- Fine adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments beyond 0.4mm increments
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Power of corded laminate trimmers and higher rpm to complete cuts in hardwoods.
- Tool-free spindle lock provides easy bit changes with a collet wrench
- Compatible with Milwaukee plunge base and offset base
- REDLINK™ PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- Variable speed dial range between 10,000 and 31,000rpm, providing precise control for clean edges and details
- RPM: 10,000-31,000
- Depth Capacity: 38mm (1.5”)
- Adjustments: 0.4mm (1/64”)
- Speed Settings: 6
- Collet Size: 6.35mm (1/4”) & 6mm
- Standard Sub-Base Opening: 38mm (1.5”)
- Height: 175mm
- Weight: 1.36kg