The Milwaukee Adjustable Hole Cutter is a one-size-fits all solution to make holes in drywall and ceiling tile. Cutting diameters range from 51mm through to 178mm with 6.4mm increments. The tool-free Quik-Lok arbor users can quickly and easily identify and change sizes without the use of a hex key.
– QUICK-LOK arbour for quick tool free adjustments
– Durable solid debris shield with spring collar design
– Black oxide coated with laser etched size indicators
– Adjusts 51-178mm, 6.4mm increments
– Depth up to 25mm
– Suitable for ceiling tiles and plasterboard applications